Sensitive Data Discovery and Protection (SDDP) allows you to create de-identification templates to manage de-identification algorithms. You can create a de-identification template and add de-identification algorithms that are frequently used in the same scenario to the template. This avoids repeated configuration of de-identification algorithms and improves the efficiency in sensitive data processing. This topic describes how to manage de-identification templates.
Create a de-identification template
You can create an unlimited number of de-identification templates.
- Log on to the SDDP console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Desensitization Template page, click New Template.
- In the New Template pane, set the parameters as required. The following table describes the parameters
for creating a de-identification template.
Parameter Description Template Name The name of the de-identification template. Template Description The description of the de-identification template. You can enter information such as the scenario to which the template is applied. Matching Mode The mode in which the de-identification template finds its matched sensitive data. Valid values:
- Sensitive Type: If you select this option, you must select the types of sensitive data to be de-identified, such as vehicle identification numbers and unified social credit codes, and the de-identification algorithm for each type of sensitive data.
- Field Name: If you select this option, you must specify the fields to be de-identified and the de-identification algorithm for each field.
Rule List The rules used to de-identify sensitive data. Select a sensitive data type or enter a field to be de-identified and specify a de-identification algorithm to configure a rule. SDDP supports the following de-identification algorithms.
- Bit shifting
You can configure multiple rules in a template. To configure more rules, click Increase Algorithm.
Manage de-identification templates
- Edit a de-identification templateTo edit a de-identification template, find the template on the Desensitization Template page and click Edit in the Actions column. In the Edit pane, modify the description or rules of the de-identification template.
- Delete a de-identification templateTo delete a de-identification template that is no longer needed, find the template on the Desensitization Template page and click Delete in the Actions column.Note Deleted de-identification templates cannot be recovered. Exercise caution when you delete templates.