HBase Shell is installed and the whitelist is configured for the HBase cluster. For more information, see Use HBase Shell to access the Search service.
Download the default template of the configuration set
Launch HBase Shell to download the default configuration set named
_indexer_default and add custom business configurations based on the default configuration set.
cd alisolr-7.3.8-bin/bin ./solr zk ls /configs // Query the existing configuration sets. ./solr zk downconfig -d . -n _indexer_default // Download _indexer_default to the current directory.
After the preceding command is run, a directory named
conf is generated in the current directory, which contains the following files:
Create a configuration set
The following example shows how to create a configuration set.
- Open the
- Add two index column definitions
<field name="name" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" required="false" multiValued="false" /> <field name="age" type="pint" indexed="true" stored="true" docValues="true" multiValued="false" />
namecolumn is of the STRING type. The
agecolumn is of the INT type. pint indicates INT, and plong indicates LONG.
indexed=trueindicates that the indexes are created for both columns.
stored=trueindicates that the original data needs to be stored.
You must define each new column in the file. When a large number of columns need to
be added, the operation can require a lot of time. In this case, you can use the dynamicField
method that is provided by the Search service, such as the definitions of
dynamicField in the
managed-schema file in the following figure. You need to only specify a suffix for the column name
that matches a definition of dynamicField when you write the data. You do not need
to define each column. For example,
name_s can automatically match
age_i can automatically match
- Upload the configuration set
After you complete the modification, you can create your own configuration set. We recommend that you use one configuration set for each collection. You can run the following command to upload the configuration set:
./solr zk upconfig -d conf/ -n myconf
- Check whether the configuration set is uploaded in the Solr web console.
- We recommend that you use the dynamicField method instead of separately defining each index column. This way, you can avoid frequent modifications to the managed-schema file.
- Each index must have a configuration set. We recommend that you do not use one configuration set for multiple indexes.
- If you need to customize a configuration set, download the _indexer_default configuration set and modify it.