This topic describes how to use the SQL translation function. You can use this function to translate the SQL statements that are used by other database engines to the SQL statements that can be used by PostgreSQL.
Currently, you can only use the SQL translation function to translate SQL statements from Oracle to PostgreSQL.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your RDS instance resides.
- Find your RDS instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click SQL Translation.
- In the Source Database section, enter the SQL statements that you want to translate.
Note In the Destination Database section, the SQL statements after translation are automatically displayed.