You can use the service monitoring and alerting feature to monitor the running status of your services. If a threshold that is specified in an alert rule is exceeded, an alert notification is sent.
|CPUConsumption||The number of CPU cores that are consumed.|
|GPUUtilization||The ratio of GPU utilization to the total GPU capacity.|
|MemoryComsumption||The memory usage, in MB.|
|QueryPerSecondTotal||The total number of calls per second.|
|ResponsePerSecondWithStatusCode2xx||The number of responses with status code 2xx per second.|
|2xxResponseRatio||The ratio of responses with status code 2xx to the total responses.|
|ResponsePerSecondWithStatusCode4xx||The number of responses with status code 4xx per second.|
|4xxResponseRatio||The ratio of responses with status code 4xx to the total responses.|
|ResponsePerSecondWithStatusCode5xx||The number of responses with status code 5xx per second.|
|5xxResponseRatio||The ratio of responses with status code 5xx to the total responses.|
|IngressTraffic||The amount of inbound data, in Kbit/s.|
|EgressTraffic||The amount of outbound data, in Kbit/s.|
Step 1: Configure alert contacts
- Create an alert contact.
- Log on to the Cloud Monitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Alert Contacts page, click Create Alert Contact.
- In the Set Alert Contact panel, set the Name, Email ID, and DingTalk Robot parameters.
- Set the Alert Notification Information Language parameter. Then, click and hold the slider in the lower part of the panel and drag
it to the right. This parameter has the following valid values:
- Automatic: Notifications are sent in the language of the Alibaba Cloud site where your account is registered. If your account is registered on China site (aliyun.com), notifications are sent in Chinese. If your account is registered on International site (alibabacloud.com) or Japan site (jp.alibabacloud.com), notifications are sent in English.
- Click OK.
- Create an alert group.
- On the Alert Contacts page, click the Alert Contact Group tab.
- On the Alert Contact Group tab, click Create Alert Contact Group.
- In the Create Alert Contact Group panel, set the Group Name parameter and select existing contacts as needed to add them to the group. Use the default value for other parameters.
- Click OK.
Step 2: Configure alert rules
- In the Cloud Monitor console, choose in the left-side navigation pane.
- On the Alert Rules page, click Create Alert Rule.
- On the Create Alert Rule page, set the parameters in the Related Resource, Set Alert Rules, and Notification
Parameter Description Product The name of the service that is managed by Cloud Monitor. Set this parameter to PAI-EAS inference service. Resource Range The range of resources to which the alert rule is applied. Valid values: All Resources and ServiceInstance.
- All Resources: An alert notification is sent when the monitoring data of an EAS service triggers alert rules.
- ServiceInstance: An alert notification is sent only when the monitoring data of the selected services triggers alert rules.
Alert Rule The name of the alert rule. Rule Description The details of the alert rule. This parameter defines the conditions to trigger alerts.Note The units of the metrics such as CPUConsumption, GPUUtilization, and MemoryComsumption that are specified in the Rule Description parameter are the same as those that are displayed along the y-axes on the EAS service monitoring page. Mute for Specifies the mute period. If the alert is not cleared within the mute period, a new alert notification is sent when the mute period ends. Effective Period The time period during which the alert rule is effective. Cloud Monitor checks whether monitoring data triggers the alert rule only during the effective period. Notification Contact The contact group to which an alert notification is sent. Select a contact group to which alert contacts are bound. Notification Methods
Valid value: Email + DingTalk (Info).
Auto Scaling If you select Auto Scaling, the specified scaling rule is triggered when an alert is generated. In this case, you must also set the Region, ESS Group, and ESS Rule parameters. Log Service If you select Log Service, the alert message is written to Log Service when an alert is generated. In this case, you must also set the Region, Project, and Logstore parameters.
For more information about how to create a project and a Logstore, see Quick Start of Log Service.
Email Remark Optional. The remarks of the notification email. After you set the Email Remark parameter, the specified remarks will be included in the alert notification email. HTTP CallBack The callback URL that can be accessed over the Internet. Cloud Monitor sends a POST request to push an alert to the specified callback URL. Only HTTP requests are supported.
- Click Confirm.