You can manually upgrade the minor kernel version of ApsaraDB PolarDB PostgreSQL-compatible edition.The upgrades improve performance, provide new feature, or fix bugs.
- Upgrading the kernel minor version will restart the instance. We recommend that you perform the upgrade during off-peak hours or make sure that your applications can automatically reconnect to the instance.
- You cannot downgrade the minor version after an upgrade.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the PolarDB cluster
- Find the target cluster and click the cluster ID.
- In Basic Information, click Upgrade to Latest Version.Note If your cluster kernel version is already the latest, the Upgrade to Latest Version button is not displayed.
- In Upgrade to Latest Version dialog box, click OK.Note During the upgrade, services may be interrupted for about 60 seconds. Make sure that your applications can automatically reconnect to the instance.