This topic describes how to remove an endpoint that is no longer needed from an endpoint group. After an endpoint is removed, Global Accelerator (GA) no longer forwards data traffic to this endpoint.
- Log on to the Global Accelerator console.
- On the Instances page, find the target GA instance, and click Configure Listeners in the Actions column.
- On the Listeners tab, find the target listener, and click Edit Endpoint Group in the Actions column.
- On the Configure Endpoint Group wizard page, find the target endpoint, click Delete in the Actions column, and then click Next.
- On the Check Configurations wizard page, review the listener and protocol settings and the endpoint group settings.
- After all the settings are confirmed, click Next.