The services provided by a subscription basic bandwidth plan will be suspended after the plan expires. To continue the services, you must renew the bandwidth plan.
- Log on to the Global Accelerator console.
- On the Instances page, find the target Global Accelerator (GA) instance, and click the instance ID.
- On the page that appears, click the Bandwidth Manage tab.
- In the Basic Bandwidth Plan section, find the target basic bandwidth plan, and click Renew in the Actions column.
- On the Renew page, select a renewal duration, select the Global Accelerator 2.0_Basic Bandwidth Plan (Subscription) Agreement of Service check box, and then click Pay to complete the payment.