This topic describes how to unbind a basic bandwidth plan from a Global Accelerator (GA) instance. If your GA instance is bound to a basic bandwidth plan, you must unbind the bandwidth plan before you can bind the GA instance to another basic bandwidth plan.
- Log on to the Global Accelerator console.
- On the Instances page, find the GA instance that you want to manage and click the instance ID.
- On the page that appears, click the Bandwidth Manage tab.
- In the Basic Bandwidth Package section, find the target bandwidth plan, and click Unbind in the Actions column.
- In the Unbind Bandwidth Plan message, click OK.