Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) is connected to Log Service. If you enable Log Service when you create or deploy an application in a Container Service Kubernetes cluster in EDAS, you can view the log file of the application. This topic describes how to enable Log Service for an application and view the log file of the application.
- Log Service is activated. For more information, see Activate Log Service.
- Resources including a 0.25-core CPU and 25 MB memory are available for each instance of the application.
- Log Service is enabled for the application.
For a Container Service Kubernetes cluster, you must enable Log Service when you create or deploy the application. For more information, see Use an image to deploy an application in a Container Service Kubernetes cluster or Use a JAR or WAR package to deploy an application in a Container Service Kubernetes cluster.
View file logs
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, specify Namespace. On the Applications page, click the name of an application for which Log Service is enabled.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Application Overview page, click Logs. Then, click the File Logs tab.
- In the log file list on the File Logs tab, click View File Log in the Actions column.
- Query and analyze logs in the Log Service console. For more information, see Query and analyze logs.