EDAS allows you to view event information, alert information, diagnosis reports, and microservice governance information of Kubernetes-native applications, which helps you understand the application running status and quickly focus on problems.
Portal of Event Center
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Applications.. On the Cluster Details page, click the application name in You can also choose Applications page.from the left-side navigation pane, and then click the name of the Container Service Kubernetes application on the
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Application Overview page, click Event Center.
View Kubernetes events
- On the Event Center page, click the K8s Events tab.
- On the K8s Events tab page, set the event search conditions, and then click Refresh button.Current search conditions are as follows:
Notice If a Warning event exists, pay special attention to the event and check your application.
- Kind: includes Application Instance (Pod), SLB (Service), Application (Deployment), and Auto Scaling (HorizontalPodAutoscaler).
- Cause: allows you to select the cause for an event, such as FailedScheduling.
- Pod: allows you to select the target pod.
- Level: includes Warning and Normal.
View application alerts
The Application Alerts tab displays information such as the alert ID, alert name, alert event, and alert content.
View application diagnosis
On the Diagnosis Reports tab, you can filter diagnosis reports by Report Type. You can also click in the upper part of the Application Overview page.
View microservice governance details
The Microservice Governance tab displays all microservice governance details of the application, such as the governance time, governance type, and governance object.