After you host an application in a Container Service Kubernetes cluster in the Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) console, you can deploy, scale, and delete the application, as well as configure the application by editing the YAML file.
Manage the application lifecycle
- In the upper-right corner, click Deploy. On the Select Deployment Mode page, you can select Single Batch Release, Batch Release or Canary Release (Grayscale) based on your requirement. For more information, see Batch release (applicable to Kubernetes clusters). After the application is deployed, a deployment report is provided on the Change Details page, which helps you monitor the deployment process and compare it with previous deployments.
- In the upper-right corner, click Roll Back. On the Roll Back page, select the version that you want to roll back to, and then click OK. After the rollback starts, a rollback report is provided on the Change Details page, which helps you monitor the rollback process.
- In the upper-right corner, click Manual Scaling or Auto Scaling to scale out or in the application. For more information, see Scale in and out applications.
- In the upper-right corner, click Delete to delete the application. For more information, see Delete an application from a Container Service Kubernetes cluster.
- On the page, click Expand Advanced. Then, find the target YAML file, and click Edit to modify the YAML file of the application and further configure the application lifecycle.