On the Application Overview page, you can view Kubernetes cluster information, such as the region, namespace, running status, and application diagnosis reports. You can also view key metrics for the health status of the application. The metrics include overall metrics, such as Total Requests and Average Response Time, metrics of Application Support Services and Application Dependent Services, and system information, such as CPU and MEM.
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- Perform one of the following operations as needed to go to the application details page:
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Container Service Kubernetes Cluster or Serverless Kubernetes Clusters page, click a cluster ID. In the Applications section of the Cluster Details page, click the name of the application for which you want to view the details. or . In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. On the
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications. In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. Select Container Service or Serverless Kubernetes Cluster from the Cluster Type drop-down list and click the application name.
View application details
On the Application Overview page, view the overview information about the Kubernetes cluster, such as the cluster name, application diagnosis report, region, cluster type, running status, creation time, specifications, and SLB.
- For more information about the diagnosis report of the application, see View diagnosis reports.
- For more information about the overall analysis of the application, see Overall analysis.
- For more information about the application topology, see Application topology.
- For more information about how to change the Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) specifications, see Manual scaling.
- For more information about how to configure a Server Load Balancer (SLB) instance, see Bind SLB instances.
- For more information about how to configure a service, see Add a service.
- For more information about how to configure YAML, see Configure YAML.
- For more information about how to deploy and roll back the application, see Manage the application lifecycle.
View diagnosis reports
If an exception occurs on an application, on the right side of the application name on the Application Overview page, move the pointer over the diagnosis report icon . Then, the exception message for the application appears. You can click Diagnosis Report to view the complete diagnosis report.
The Overall Analysis tab displays the following key metrics:
- Total Requests, Average Response Time, Errors, Full GC, Slow SQL, Exceptions, and Thread Profiling. You can also check how the values of these metrics change compared with the values of the corresponding metrics in the previous week or on the previous day.
- Application Support Services: time sequence curves of Application Service Request and Application Service Average Response Time.
- Application Dependent Services: time sequence curves for Application Dependent Service Request, Application Dependent Service Average Response Time, App Instance Count, and HTTP - Status Code.
- System Info: time sequence curves for CPU, MEM, and Load.
- Thread Profiling: time sequence curves and details of slow calls.
- Statistical Analysis: analysis on slow interface calls and exception types.
On the Topology tab, you can view the upstream and downstream components of your application and the call relationship between the components and the application in the topology. The topology helps you identify the bottlenecks of your application.