On the Application Overview page, you can view Kubernetes cluster information, including the region, namespace, running status, and application diagnosis report of an application. You can also view the key health metrics of the application, including overall metrics such as Total Requests and Average Response Time, metrics on Application Support Services and Application Dependent Services, and system information such as CPU and MEM.
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Applications.. On the Cluster Details page, click the application name in You can also choose Applications page.from the left-side navigation pane, and then click the name of the Container Service Kubernetes application on the
View application details
On the Application Overview page, view the overview information of a Kubernetes cluster, including the cluster name, application diagnosis report, region, cluster type, running status, creation time, specifications, and SLB instance.
- For more information about the diagnosis report of the application, see View diagnosis reports.
- For more information about the overall analysis of the application, see Overview analysis.
- For more information about the application topology, see Application topology.
- For more information about how to change the EDAS specifications, see Scale in and out applications.
- For more information about how to configure an SLB instance, see Load balancing.
- For more information about how to configure YAML, see Configure YAML.
- For more information about how to deploy and roll back the application, see Manage the application lifecycle.
View diagnosis reports
If an application is abnormal, place the pointer over the diagnosis report icon on the right side of the application name on the Application Overview page. Then, the exception message about the application appears. Click Diagnosis Report. You can view the complete diagnosis report.
The following key metrics are displayed on the Overview Analysis tab:
- Total Requests, Average Response Time, Errors, Real Time Instance Count, Full GC, Slow SQL, Exceptions, Thread Profiling, and how these metrics change compared with the previous day and previous week.
- Application Support Services: time sequence curves of Application Service Request and Application Service Average Response Time.
- Application Dependent Services: time sequence curves of Application Dependent Service Request, Application Dependent Service Average Response Time, App Instance Count, and HTTP - Status Code.
- System Info: time sequence curves of CPU, MEM, and Load.
- Pod Overview: includes Name, Image, Status, Restart Count, Pod IP, and Node.
- Thread Profiling: time sequence curves and details of slow calls.
- Statistical Analysis: analysis on slow interface calls and exception types.
On the Topology Graph tab, you can get a better view of the upstream and downstream components of your application and their dependencies, and then effectively identify the bottlenecks of your application.