When you no longer use Application Real-Time Monitoring Service (ARMS) to monitor your application and want to delete the application from ARMS, you can delete it on the Application Settings page.
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose . In the upper part of the Applications page, select a region.
- On the Applications page, click the name of the required application.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Application Settings. On the page that appears, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- On the Custom Configuration tab, turn off Probe Master Switch in the Agent Switch Settings section. Click Save.Notice The modification takes effect immediately without the need to restart the application. After you turn off Probe Master Switch, the system cannot monitor your application, and no fees are incurred. Proceed with caution when you perform this operation.
- Uninstall the ARMS agent. For more information, see FAQ about ARMS agent uninstallation.
- After the ARMS agent is uninstalled, click the Delete tab on the Application Settings page.Warning This operation clears all monitoring data of the application, and the monitoring data cannot be restored.
- On the Delete tab, click Delete Application. In the Delete Application dialog box, set Reasons and click OK to permanently delete the application.