To monitor any methods or APIs that are not automatically detected by the Application Real-Time Monitoring Service (ARMS) agent, you can add custom methods for monitoring in ARMS Application Monitoring.
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Applications page, click the name of the target application.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Application Settings. On the page that appears, click the Monitoring Method Customization tab.
Add custom methods for monitoring
- On the Monitoring Method Customization tab, click Add Method in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add Custom Method dialog box, create a custom method and click OK.
Parameter Description Method The name of the method to be monitored. It must be unique. Enable After you enable this feature, you can monitor this method and the method is displayed in the local method stack. For more information, see Related operations. By default, the feature is enabled.Note ARMS can dynamically enable or disable this feature, without restarting the application. Call Entrance After this feature is enabled, you can query businesses based on traces, and the corresponding APIs are displayed in the API call module. For more information, see API monitoring. By default, this feature is disabled.After a custom method is added for monitoring, it is automatically displayed in the method list.