This topic describes how to query data in a single backup set that is generated by Database Backup (DBS).
- Log on to the DBS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Backup Schedules.
- On the Backup Schedules page, find the backup schedule where the backup set that you want to query is generated. Then, click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the page that appears, find the backup set that you want to query and click Query Backup Set in the Actions column.
- In the Query Backup Set message, click OK.
- Log on to the Data Lake Analytics (DLA) console. In the left-side navigation pane, choose Serverless SQL > Execute. After you click OK in Step 6, DLA creates a database based on the schema of the backup set and displays the database in the navigation tree of the Execute page. Double-click the database name, enter an SQL statement in the code editor, and then click Sync Execute.