This topic describes how to query data in a single backup set that is generated by Database Backup (DBS).
Multiple backup sets are generated based on a database that runs the MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Postgres Plus Advanced Server (PPAS), or PolarDB-X engine.
Note The database can be a self-managed database, an ApsaraDB RDS database, or a PolarDB database, but cannot be a PolarDB-O database.
- Log on to the DBS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Backup Schedules. On the Backup Schedules page, select a region in the upper-left corner.
- On the Backup Schedules page, find the backup schedule for which the backup set that you want to query is generated. Then, click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the page that appears, find the backup set that you want to query and click Query Backup Set in the Actions column.
- In the Query Backup Set message, click OK. You are navigated to the DLA console.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the DLA console, choose Serverless Presto > Execute. DLA creates a database based on the schema of the selected backup set and displays the database in the navigation tree of the Execute page. Double-click the database name, enter an SQL statement in the code editor, and then click Sync Execute.