This topic describes how to use a query control to query data based on a numeric field.
- A dashboard that contains numeric fields is created.
- A query control is created on the dashboard. For more information, see Create a query control.
- Select the created dashboard. It contains the following chart and query control.
- Click the New filter icon in the query control. In the Query condition setting dialog box that appears, configure the following parameters:
- Set the query condition name to Order quantity query.
- Select Line chart and the order_number field to associate with the query control.
- When the field type is numeric, set Aggregation method and Conditional form as required. Display type is automatically set to Numerical input box. Supported aggregation methods include multiple aggregate functions, variance, and
standard deviation. Supported conditional forms include Single condition, Or condition or And condition. In the following example, Aggregation method is set to Summation and Conditional form is set to And condition.
- If you select Single condition for Conditional form, you can configure only one filter condition.
- If you select Lock the filter condition, you cannot change the filter type on the preview page.
- Click OK.
- In the query control, specify the time range that you want to query and click Inquire. The chart to which the query control applies is updated.