If you no longer need a cluster in an Alibaba Cloud Service Mesh (ASM) instance, you can remove the cluster from the ASM instance.
- Log on to the ASM console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Mesh Management page, find the ASM instance that you want to configure. Click the name of the ASM instance or click Manage in the Actions column of the ASM instance.
- On the details page of the ASM instance, choose in the left-side navigation pane.
- On the Kubernetes Clusters page, select the cluster that you want to remove and click Remove.
- In the Submit message, click OK. The cluster disappears from the Kubernetes Clusters page.