When creating an alert rule, you can specify a contact group as the alert notifications receiver. When the alert rule is triggered, Application Real-Time Monitoring Service (ARMS) sends alert notifications to the contacts in this contact group. This topic describes how to create contact groups.
- On the Contact Groups tab page, click New Contact Group in the upper-right corner.
- In Create Contact Group dialog box, enter Group Name, select Contact Members, and click OK.
What to do next
- To search for a contact group, go to the Contact Groups tab, enter all or some characters of the contact group name in the search box, then
Notice English keywords are case-sensitive.
- To edit a contact group, click the pencil icon on the right side of the contact group, and edit the information in the Edit Contact Group dialog box.
- To show the contacts under a contact group, click the downward arrow on the right
side of a contact group to expand the group.
Note You can remove one or more contacts from an expanded contact group. To remove a contact, click Delete in the Actions column of the target contact.
- To delete a contact group, click the X icon on the right side of a contact group.
Notice Before deleting a contact group, make sure that no monitoring job is running. Otherwise, alerting and other functions may be ineffective.