Application Real-Time Monitoring Service (ARMS) provides a unified method to manage Kubernetes clusters that are deployed across regions. This topic describes how to enable ARMS for an external Kubernetes cluster in the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the App Catalog page, click the Alibaba Cloud Apps tab, and find and click ack-arms-pilot.In the upper-right corner of the App Catalog page, you can enter ack-arms-pilot into the Name search bar and click the search icon. You can also enter a keyword to perform a fuzzy match.
- On the App Catalog - ack-arms-pilot page, select an external cluster in the Deploy section to deploy the application.
- On the App Catalog - ack-arms-pilot page, click the Parameters tab, set the parameters, and then click Create in the Deploy section.
Parameter Description accessKey The AccessKey ID of your Alibaba Cloud account. Your account must be authorized to access ARMS. accessKeySecret The AccessKey secret of your Alibaba Cloud account.Notice
- If a leased line is deployed between the cluster and your virtual private cloud (VPC), the leased line is automatically used.
- If the external cluster is registered through a public network, you must delete vpc in the registry address of the image on the Parameters tab.