Application Real-Time Monitoring Service (ARMS) provides a unified method to manage Kubernetes clusters that are deployed across different regions. This topic describes how to enable ARMS for a registered external Kubernetes cluster in the Container Service console.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Alibaba Cloud Apps tab, click ack-arms-pilot.
- Click the Parameters tab to set parameters.
Parameter Description accessKey Your AccessKey ID. accessKeySecret Your AccessKey secret.Note If a leased line is deployed between the external cluster and your virtual private cloud (VPC), the leased line is automatically used.
- In the Deploy section on the right, set the parameters and click Create.
- Cluster: Select the cluster where the resource object is to be deployed.
- Namespace: Select the namespace where the resource object belongs. The default namespace is default. Except for underlying computing resources such as nodes and PVs, most resources are scoped to namespaces.
- Release Name: The release name of the resource object.