On the Application Overview page in the Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) console, you can view the key health metrics of an application. These health metrics include Total Requests and Average Response Time, Application Support Services, Application Dependent Services, and system information, such as CPU and memory.
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications.
- On the Applications page, select a region in the top navigation bar and a namespace from the Namespace drop-down list. Select ECS Clusters from the Cluster Type drop-down list, and then click the name of the application whose metrics you want to view.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Total number of requests, average response time, number of instances, number of Full GC events, and number of slow SQL queries in a specified time range, and day-on-day or week-on-week change rates.
- Application Support Services: the curve fitting for time series analysis of Application Service Request and Application Service Average Response Time.
- Application Dependent Services: curve fitting for time series analysis of Application Dependent Service Request, Application Dependent Service Average Response Time, App Instance Count, and HTTP - Status Code.
- System Info: curve fitting for time series analysis of CPU, memory, and load.