After a task is created, you can view the task details, such as the asset list, notification settings, and other information.
- Log on to the Security center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Playbook.
- On the Playbook page, click the Task Management tab.
- Find the target task and click Details in the Actions column.
- On the task details page, you can view the Asset List, Notification settings, and Other information.
You can click the Asset List, Notification, or Others tab to view the relevant information. The following table describes the information displayed on each tab.
Tab Description Asset List Displays the Assets, Vulnerability Name, and Latest Scan Time of the task that fixes vulnerabilities. Notification Displays the notification method of the current task, including DingTalk Chatbot and Notification Email settings. Others Displays the Log entries and Policy Flow of the current task.
- Log: logs the task status, number of processes, number of failed and successful processes, and status of each step.
- Policy Flow: displays the flow chart of a task that fixes multiple vulnerabilities.