When you create a task, you can set parameters to have the playbook automatically run the task on the specified assets. This helps you reinforce system security. This topic describes how to create a task.
- Log on to the Security center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the My Policy tab, find the target policy and click Create in the Actions column.
- On the Create page, set the following parameters.
Parameter Description Task Name Specify a name for the task. Asset List Follow these steps to select the target assets where you want to run the task. You can select one or more assets from different asset groups, or directly select asset groups.
Note The task runs only on the Selected Assets.
- In the Asset List, select the target asset groups from the Asset Groups list. All assets in the selected groups are automatically selected. You can select and remove assets from the Selected Assets list on the right side.
- You can also enter an asset name in the search box in the Selected Assets list to search for specific assets. Fuzzy match is supported. Select the target assets from the search results.
Vulnerability Select the vulnerabilities that you want to fix. You can view vulnerabilities on the Linux software, Windows, or Web-CMS tab.Note Each tab displays the vulnerabilities in the selected assets. Notification DingTalk Chatbots and Emails are supported. After the system runs the task, the system sends you notifications through the specified notification method.
- DingTalk Chatbot: Select the DingTalk chatbots that are used to send notifications. You can also click Add DingTalk Chatbot to add a new DingTalk chatbot. For more information about how to add a DingTalk chatbot, see Alert settings.
- Email: Enter email addresses. Separate multiple email addresses with commas (,).
Execution Time Supports Execute and Custom Time.
- Execute: After the task is created, the system immediately runs the task.
- Custom Time: After the task is created, the systems runs the task at the specified Custom Time.
- Click Create.