This topic provides answers to some frequently asked questions about Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK).
If you receive error messages returned by ACK, you can visit the ACK API Error Center to fix the errors. If you do not receive error messages, you can identify the causes of the errors and fix the errors based on the scenarios.
Cluster creation and deletion
- Cluster creation failure
- FAQ about adding nodes to a cluster
- The "drain-node job execute timeout" error appears during node removal
- FAQ about cluster scale-out
- Cluster deletion failure
Components, applications, and plug-ins
- Auto-scaling component configuration failure
- The number of available GPUs is less than the actual number of GPUs
- How do I upgrade the kernel for GPU nodes in a cluster?
- How do I manually upgrade Helm?
- How do I manually install alicloud-application-controller?
- How do I install the NVIDIA driver when I create or expand a cluster that supports GPU-accelerated nodes?
- How do I rename SLB instances if the Cloud Controller Manager (CCM) version is V220.127.116.11 or earlier?
- Precheck failure during CCM upgrade
- The cluster cannot connect to the public IP address of the SLB instance that is associated with the LoadBalancer Service
- Network errors of pods in the cluster
- How do I obtain the public IP address of an application in the cluster?
- Network errors in the exclusive ENI mode when the Terway network plug-in is used
- How do I configure the internal-facing SLB instance for the NGINX ingress controller?
- How do I troubleshoot cluster access issues?
- The number of IP addresses provided by the vSwitch is insufficient when the Terway network plug-in is used
Permissions and security
- How do I collect diagnostic data from nodes in an ACK cluster?
- How do I collect diagnostic data from nodes in an edge Kubernetes cluster?
- How do I specify a security group for an ACK cluster?
- How do I assign custom RAM roles to ACK clusters?
- How does a RAM user assign RBAC roles to other RAM users?
- How do I fix the "You have no permission to perform this operation. Contact the Alibaba Cloud account owner or an authorized RAM user to request permission." error?
- The kubelet logs of an ACK cluster that uses the CentOS 7.6 operating system contain the "Reason:KubeletNotReady Message:PLEG is not healthy:" information