This topic provides answers to some frequently asked questions about Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK).
If you receive error messages returned by ACK, you can visit the ACK API Error Center to fix the errors. If you do not receive error messages, you can identify the causes of the errors and fix the errors based on the following scenarios.
FAQ about features
- The cluster cannot connect to the public IP address of the SLB instance that is associated with the LoadBalancer Service
- How do I troubleshoot cluster access issues?
- How do I configure the internal-facing SLB instance for the NGINX Ingress controller?
- How do I troubleshoot network issues of Kubernetes clusters?
- How is session persistence implemented in Kubernetes Services?
- How do I obtain the public IP address of an application in the cluster?
- Network errors that occur when the Terway network plug-in is used in the exclusive ENI mode
- The number of IP addresses provided by the vSwitch is insufficient when the Terway network plug-in is used
- How can I use SLB instances in an ACK cluster?
- Troubleshoot cluster creation failures
- Troubleshoot ACK clusters
- FAQ about adding nodes to a cluster
- Troubleshoot cluster deletion failures
- The timeout error in cluster management by using Cloud Shell
- The "drain-node job execute timeout" error appears during node removal
- Troubleshoot cluster scale-out errors
- How do I collect diagnostic data from nodes in an ACK cluster?
- How does a RAM user assign RBAC roles to other RAM users?
- The kubelet log of an ACK cluster that uses the CentOS 7.6 operating system contains the "Reason:KubeletNotReady Message:PLEG is not healthy:" information
- How do I collect diagnostic data from nodes in an edge Kubernetes cluster?
- How do I specify a security group for an ACK cluster?
- How do I fix the "You have no permission to perform this operation. Contact the Alibaba Cloud account owner or an authorized RAM user to request permission." error?
- How do I assign custom RAM roles in an ACK cluster?
- Precheck failure during a Cloud Controller Manager (CCM) upgrade
- Troubleshoot application errors in ACK
- How do I manually upgrade Helm?
- How do I upgrade the kernel of GPU nodes in a cluster?
- How do I install the NVIDIA driver when I create or expand a cluster that supports GPU-accelerated nodes?
- How do I troubleshoot errors that occur when I configure auto scaling components?
- How do I manually install alicloud-application-controller?
- The number of available GPUs is less than the actual number of GPUs
- How do I rename SLB instances if the CCM version is 220.127.116.11 or earlier?