- 10.1.60 baseline is adapted to Android 10.
- The offcial version of the mini program component is added on 10.1.60 baseline. The official version of the mini program has a complete set of APIs, with greatly improved stability and compatibility. For mini program upgrading, see Upgrading instructions for Mini program . For details about the new features on the mini program IDE including debug, preview and publish, see The mini program IDE.
- A significant optimization has been executed on the HTML5 container generally for 10.1.60 baseline. This optimization provides a more simplified access process, enhance the capabilities continuously, and improves compatibility and stability greatly. For the upgrading of the HTML5 container and off-line packs, see Upgrading instructions for the HTML5 container.
- In 10.1.60 baseline, add supporting feature on the message push component for push services through OPPO and Vivo.
- Add management supporting features to the social sharing component for 10.1.60 baseline, and provide the simplified access process. For the upgrading of social sharing, see Migrate to 10.1.60 baseline.
- The general component compatibility and stability of 10.1.60 baseline are improved significantly, and the features are also enhanced. For the specific publish instructions, see Publish instructions for Android SDK.
- Upgrade the Android Studio mPaaS plug-in to v2.19123015 or later versions.
For more information about upgrading the mPaaS plug-in, see Upgrade the mPaaS plug-in.
- In the current project of Android Studio, click mPaaS > Baseline Upgrading, select 10.1.60, then click OK.
- After upgrading, check if the field “base_line” is 10.1.60 in mpaas_packages.json, which means upgrading completes.
In 10.1.60 baseline, a significant modification is made on the access and usage for the HTML5 container and mini program component. If accessing to the preceding components, you need to check the following instructions:
- Check Upgrading instructions for the HTML5 container to understand more information about the upgrading of the HTML5 container and off-line packs.
- Check Upgrading instructions for the mini program to understand more information about upgrading for the mini program.
- Upgrade the access method of social sharing SDK. Check Migrate to 10.1.60 baseline to understand more information about the upgrading for social sharing components.
- From 10.1.60, sharing SDK are using the mPaaS plug-in to manage. If you need to install the sharing component, see Migrate to 10.1.60 baseline for the specific operations.
- If you do not use the plug-in to perform sharing SDK access, the updating for sharing SDK upgrading and debugging will not be in a timely manner.
The adaptation layer is added on the mPaaS component from 10.1.32 baseline. You are recommended to use the API with the adaptation layer. For more details, see the following upgrading instructions for the early versions in each component document:
- Mobile push: Add adapters and simplify the usage. See Mobile push.
- Mobile sync: Add adapters and simplify the usage. See Mobile sync.
- Hotfix: Add adapters and simplify the usage. See Hotfix SDK.
- Version upgrading: Add adapters and simplify the usage. See Version upgrading.
- Switch configuration: Add adapters and simplify the usage. See Switch configuration.
- HTML5 containers:
- Add adapters and simplify the usage. See HTML5 containers SDK 10.1.32.
- Change the method of container configuration. If the version is 10.0.18 before upgrading, you need to use the new method of container configuration. See Container configuration 10.1.32. Otherwise, your container configuration will not take effect.
- References for 10.1.60 baseline change Upgrading instructions.
- Mini programs:
- Firstly, you need to upgrade the HTML5 container.
- Upgrading change information Upgrading instructions.
Check all the dependency configurations of
build.gradle. Then confirm if the configuration has bundle dependency of the mPaaS component. If the dependency is confirmed and the SDK is upgraded from the earlier version such as 10.1.32 to version 10.1.60, you may need to recustomize your library based on the new version. Otherwise, problems such as incompatibility may occur. You can open a ticket or contact the mPaaS support to confirm.