After you add a website to Web Application Firewall (WAF), you can configure a whitelist for Web Intrusion Prevention to allow trusted access requests of the website to bypass the detection of RegEx Protection Engine and Big Data Deep Learning Engine. This whitelist is used to allow access requests that are blocked by mistake.
After the preceding detection modules are enabled, normal access requests may be blocked by mistake. In this case, you can configure a whitelist to allow trusted access requests to bypass the detection of a specific module in Web Intrusion Prevention.
We recommend that you specify rules for the whitelist as precisely as possible to ensure that only trusted access requests are allowed.
- Log on to the Web Application Firewall console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the resource group to which the instance belongs and the region, Mainland China or International, in which the instance is deployed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the upper part of the Website Protection page, select the domain name for which you want to configure the whitelist.
- Click the Web Security tab, find the Web Intrusion Prevention section, and then click Settings.
- Create a whitelist for Web Intrusion Prevention.
After you create rules for the whitelist, the rules are automatically enabled. You can view created rules in the rule list. You can also disable, edit, or delete rules as required.
- On the Web Intrusion Prevention - Whitelisting page, click Create Rule.
- In the Create Rule dialog box, configure the following parameters.
Parameter Description Rule name Specify a name for the rule. Matching Condition Specify match conditions for the rule. Click Add rule to add more match conditions. A maximum of five match conditions are allowed. If you specify multiple match conditions, the rule is triggered only after all the match conditions are met.
For more information about match conditions, see Fields in match conditions.
Modules Bypassing Check Select the detection modules to bypass after the match conditions are met. Valid Values:
- RegEx Protection Engine
- Big Data Deep Learning Engine
- Click Save.