If your cluster no longer needs a tag, you can unbind this tag from the cluster.
- You can unbind no more than 20 tags at a time.
- After you unbind a tag, if this tag is not bound to any other clusters, the tag is deleted.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for HBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where your ApsaraDB for HBase cluster is deployed.
- Find your cluster and select Edit Tag in the Actions column.
- Click the X icon next to a tag to delete the tag, as shown in the following figure.
- Click OK.