If you have created a large number of clusters, you can classify these clusters by binding tags to them. Each tag consists of a key and value. You can use a combination of keys and values to classify your clusters into subcategories.
- You can bind no more than 20 tags to each cluster. Tag keys must be unique. Two or more tags with the same key will overwrite each other.
- You can bind tags to up to 50 clusters at a time.
- Clusters deployed in different regions do not share the same tag namespace.
- After you unbind a tag, if this tag is not bound to any other clusters, the tag is deleted.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for HBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where your ApsaraDB for HBase clusters are deployed.
- Select a mode to create tags.
- Create a tag: After you select a cluster, select More > Edit Tag in the Actions column.
- Create one or more tags: Select the clusters that you want to create tags for, and click Edit Tag, as shown in the following figure.
- Click Create, enter a Key and Value, and click OK, as shown in the following figure.
Note If you have already created some tags, you can select Existing Tags.
- Click OK to bind the tags to the clusters.