The light layer is a component of the 3D globe widget. It allows you to simulate the light and color on the outer surface of the earth. You can configure the style of the light layer, including the light intensity and color. This topic describes the configuration items of the light layer.
- Search for Configurations: In the right-side panel of Canvas Editor, click the Settings tab, and click Search for Configurations in the upper-right corner. Enter the required configuration item in the search box, and click the search icon to quickly locate the configuration item. Fuzzy match is supported. For more information, see Search for widget configuration items.
- Ambient Light
Parameter Description Ambient Color The color of the ambient light. For more information, see Color picker. Ambient Intensity The intensity of the ambient light.
- Spot Light
Parameter Description Spot Color The color of the spot light. For more information, see Color picker. Spot Intensity The intensity of the spot light.
- Radius: the radius of the light range. Valid values: 1 to 16.
This component does not support data configuration.
This component does not support interaction events.
Interaction configuration in the blueprint editor
- In the canvas editor of the 3D globe widget, click the icon next to Light Layer under Components.
- Click the icon in the upper-left corner of the page.
- In the blueprint editor, click Light Layer in the Added Nodes pane. You can configure parameters of the light layer on the canvas.
- Event: The light layer does not support events.
Action Description Show This action shows the component and does not need parameter input. Hide This action hides the component and does not need parameter input.