This topic describes the managed rule that is related to tags and the methods to fix non-compliance issues. The tags are attached to the resources of your Alibaba Cloud account.
Checks whether the specified tags are attached to your resources and sends you a notification if a non-compliant resource is found. The required-tags rule can be applied to all Alibaba Cloud infrastructure resources. These resources include Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances, Alibaba Cloud Container Service for Kubernetes, ApsaraDB for RDS instances, ECS disk and storage, Apsara File Storage NAS, Apsara File Storage for HDFS, virtual private clouds (VPCs), ECS security groups, Server Load Balancer (SLB) instances, Object Storage Service (OSS) buckets, ECS snapshots, ECS dedicated hosts, PolarDB clusters, and ApsaraDB for MongoDB instances.
Trigger type: configuration change
tag1Key. You can specify the key of a required tag.
tag1Value. You can specify the optional value of a required tag.
- Method 1: Attach the tags that are specified in the input parameters to the resource.
For information about how to attach a specified tag to your ECS instances, see Create or bind a tag.
- Method 2: Change the values of the input parameters. You must make sure that the resource
has the tags that are specified in the input parameters.
To add the tags that are attached to your ApsaraDB for RDS instances to the values of the input parameters, perform the following steps:
- View the tags that are attached to your ApsaraDB for RDS instances in the ApsaraDB
for RDS console.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
On the Instances page, view the tags that are attached to your ApsaraDB for RDS instances.
- Add the tags to the values of the input parameters in the Cloud Config console.
For more information, see Modify a rule.
- View the tags that are attached to your ApsaraDB for RDS instances in the ApsaraDB for RDS console.