This topic describes the managed rules that are related to Elastic IP Address (EIP) and the rectification methods that target at non-compliant EIPs.
Rule name: eip_attached
Checks whether an EIP under your account is attached to an instance.
Trigger type: configuration change
Applicable resource type: ACS::EIP::EipAddress
Input parameter: none
- For more information about how to attach the EIP to a NAT gateway, a secondary ENI
instance, an ECS instance, or an SLB instance, see the following topics:
- ECS instance: Associate an Elastic IP address with an ECS instance
- NAT gateway: Bind an EIP to a NAT Gateway
- SLB instance: Bind an ElP to an SLB instance
- Secondary ENI instance: Overview
- You can also call the AssociateEipAddress operation to attach the EIP to an instance in the same region. For more information, see AssociateEipAddress.