This topic describes the managed rules that are related to ActiontTrail and the rectification methods that target at non-compliance of ActionTrail.
Rule name: actiontrail-enabled
Checks whether you have created a trail under your account and enabled logging for the trail.
Trigger type: configuration change
Applicable resource type: ACS::ActionTrail::Trail
Input parameter: none
- To enable logging for the trail in the ActionTrail console, perform the following
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Trails page, click the target trail. On the page that appears, turn on the Enable Logging switch.
- Click Confirm.
- You can also call the StartLogging operation to enable logging. For more information, see StartLogging.