This topic describes how to use Form Autofill to implement single sign on for an application.
A company uses Application A as its website with high visits. The traditional access method is simple but poses security risks.
- Application A is frequently used in daily office work and repeated logons are time-consuming.
There are security risks in Application A because verification codes are not used for logon authentication.
The Form Autofill application in IDaaS can be used to implement single sign-on and authentication for Application A.
- Log on to the IDaaS console as an IT administrator. For more information, see Logon in Administrator Guide.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Applications > Add Application. Find the Form Autofill application and click Add Application in the Actions column.
- In the Add Application dialog box that appears, configure the following parameters:
- Form Submit URL: the logon URL of Application A.
- Username Name Attribute: the username for the logon URL.
- Password Name Attribute: the password for the logon URL.
- Request Method: the request method for the logon URL.
- Account Linking Method: Select Account and Password.
- Enable and authorize the application.
- Bind the application account to the user account. The user account is the account used to access the IDaaS console, and the application account is the account for Application A.
- Log on to IDaaS as the common user authorized to access the application and click the icon to log on to Application A in a single sign-on manner.
If all the preceding steps are successful, you have logged on to Application A in a single sign-on manner.