You can configure sync rules to automatically synchronize images from a source instance to a target instance. Automatic image synchronization between instances deployed in different regions is supported.
- Log on to the Container Registry console. In the top navigation bar, select the region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Instances page, click the name of the target Enterprise Edition instance.
- On the page that appears, choose .
- Create a sync rule.
- If an instance is already set as a source or target instance in an existing sync rule, you cannot use the instance as a target instance to create a new sync rule.
- If an instance is already set as a target instance in an existing sync rule, you cannot use the instance as a source or target instance to create a new sync rule.
- On the Instance Sync page, click Create Sync Rule.
- In the Create Sync Rule dialog box that appears, specify instance information and click Next.
Note Internet access is not required to synchronize images across regions. This avoids security risks when data is transmitted over the internet.
- Rule Name: Specify a name for the rule.
- Target Instance: Select the region where the target instance is deployed and set the target instance name.
- Specify synchronization information and click Create.
- Sync Object: Select between Namespace and Repository.
- Source Address: Select the target namespace and repository. Enter a regular expression to filter repositories by version.
After the sync rule is created, a sync task is automatically triggered when a new image is uploaded to the repository whose name matches the regular expression.
You can chooseto view sync tasks.