String Replace is a transformation plug-in used to replace field values of the STRING type.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- Select the region where the required workspace resides, find the workspace, and then click Data Analytics.
- Move the pointer over the icon and choose .Alternatively, you can click the required workflow, right-click Data Integration, and then choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box, set the Node Name and Location parameters.Notice The node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length. It can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.).
- Click Commit.
- On the configuration tab of the real-time sync node, drag String Replace under to the canvas on the right. Connect the new node to a reader node.
- Click the new String Replace node. In the configuration pane that appears, set the required parameters in the
Node configuration section.
GUI element Description Rules The rules for replacing field values of the STRING type. A rule is defined by the following parameters:
- Field: the field of the parent node to be used as the input field.
- Regular matching: specifies whether a regular expression is used to search for the original string.
- Original string: the original string to search.
- New string: the new string to replace the original string.
- Case Sensitive: specifies whether the value is case-sensitive during the search.
Add condition Click this button to add more string replacement rules. Output field The output fields after string replacement.
- Click the icon in the toolbar.