An Oracle Change Data Capture (CDC) reader synchronizes data through the trigger created in the Oracle database. You must activate the Oracle CDC service.
Create an Oracle CDC reader
- Log on to the DataWorks console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces. On the Workspaces page, find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the Data Analytics tab, move the pointer over the icon and choose
You can also find the target workflow, right-click Data Integration, and choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box that appears, set Node Name and Location, and then click Commit.
- On the configuration tab of the real-time sync node, drag Oracle CDC under to the editing panel.
- Click the Oracle CDC node and set parameters in the Node Settings section.
Parameter Description Connection The connection to the Oracle CDC data store. In this example, you can only select an Oracle CDC connection.
If no connection is available, click Add Connection on the right to create one on the page.
Table The name of the table from which data is read in the Oracle database. You can click Preview on the right to preview the selected table. Start Offset The start time of the sync node. Time Zone The time zone where the Oracle database resides. Output Fields The fields from which data is read.
- Click in the toolbar.