Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise adopts the subscription billing method. Before using subscription resources, you must create an Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance. The unit price of a yearly subscription for an Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance changes based on your business size and the number of IP addresses to be protected. You only need to select an instance specification based on your business size. After you complete a one-time payment, you can use Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise.

Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance specifications

Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise provides basic protection of up to 20 Gbit/s and unlimited protection that scales based on the overall network capacity. Unlimited protection provides defense against DDoS attacks. The protection capacity is based on the total number of available resources. The capacity of unlimited protection increases when the overall network capacity of Alibaba Cloud increases. You do not need to pay extra expenses for the capacity increase.

Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise supports subscription by year. Available subscription durations include one year, two years, and three years. The unit price a subscription Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance changes based on the specified clean bandwidth and the number of IP addresses to be protected.
  • Clean Bandwidth: specifies a clean bandwidth that you require. The clean bandwidth is measured in bit/s based on the 95th percentile bandwidth. Valid values include 100 Mbit/s, 300 Mbit/s, 500 Mbit/s, 800 Mbit/s, 1 Gbit/s, 1.5 Gbit/s, 2.5 Gbit/s, and 3 Gbit/s. For more information about how to select a clean bandwidth, see Evaluate business size.
  • Protected IP Addresses : specifies the number of IP addresses to be protected by the Anti-DDoS Origin instance. The default value is 100. Valid values range from 100 to 255.

Billing rules

Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise provides protection for 100 IP addresses in each region by default. If you want to protect IP addresses across multiple regions, you must create multiple instances or contact Alibaba Cloud Technical Support.

The following table provides the price of each business size that is specified for an Anti-DDoS Origin instance.

Note If you need to protect more than 100 IP addresses, the monthly charge for the clean bandwith will be increased for 30 USD/month for each added IP address.
Protection plan Clean bandwidth Price (USD per month)
Enterprise 100 Mbit/s 7,016
Enterprise 300 Mbit/s 9,025
Enterprise 500 Mbit/s 11,034
Enterprise 800 Mbit/s 14,047
Enterprise 1 Gbit/s 16,056
Enterprise 1.5 Gbit/s 21,079
Enterprise 2 Gbit/s 26,101
Enterprise 2.5 Gbit/s 31,124
Enterprise 3 Gbit/s 36,146
Note The minimum value of clean bandwidth is 100 Mbit/s. The value is also specified as the default value. If the clean bandwidth that you require exceeds 3 Gbit/s, we recommend that you contact Alibaba Cloud Technical Support for tailored services.

Evaluate business size

You can evaluate a business size or clean bandwidth based on the following method:

Sample and compare the average inbound and outbound bandwidth once every five minutes. Use the greater average value as the bandwidth of the sampling point. At the end of each month, sort all sampling points in descending order. The top 5% of sampling points are disregarded. The first value of the remaining 95% of sample points is used as the 95th percentile bandwidth.

What is the impact if the practical business bandwidth exceeds the clean bandwidth of an Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance that I purchase?

Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise allows your business bandwidth to exceed the clean bandwidth that you purchase for a short period of time. If the period exceeds 36 hours, unlimited protection becomes invalid. Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise imposes no limit on your business bandwidth but provides only basic protection.

Refund policies

Anti-DDoS Origin instances do not support the 5-day refund policy.

Contact us

You can submit a ticket or contact your service manager to create an Anti-DDoS Origin instance with a custom specification.