This topic describes how to bind an exchange to a queue in the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console to determine the queue to which the exchange routes messages.
- Log on to the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
- In the Resource Distribution section of the Overview page, select the region where your instance is located.
- On the Instances page, click the name of your instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Exchanges.
- On the Exchanges page, click the drop-down arrow next to vhost. From the Change drop-down list, select the vhost of the exchange that you want to bind to a queue. Find the exchange, click More in the Actions column, and then select Bound as Source.
- On the Bound as Source tab of the Exchange Details page, click Add Binding.
- In the Add Binding panel, select Queue for Type of Destination to Bind, select a queue from the Destination to Bind drop-down list, set Binding Key, and then click OK.