This topic describes how to bind an exchange to a queue in the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console to determine the queue to which the exchange routes messages.
- Log on to the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Exchanges.
- On the Exchanges page, select an instance and a vhost, find the required exchange, and click Bind in the Actions column.
- In the Binding of XXX dialog box, click the Binding tab. Click Add Binding. Select Queue from the Type of Destination to Bind drop-down list, specify Destination to Bind and Binding key, and then click Confirm. XXX indicates the exchange name.