This topic describes how to create an exchange-to-exchange binding whose source is a specific exchange in the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
- Log on to the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
- In the Resource Distribution section of the Overview page, select the region where your instance is located.
- On the Instances page, click the name of your instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Exchanges.
- On the Exchanges page, click the drop-down arrow next to vhost. From the Change drop-down list, select the vhost of the exchange for which you want to create an exchange-to-exchange binding. Find the exchange, click More in the Actions column, and then select Bound as Source.
- On the Bound as Source tab of the Exchange Details page, click Add Binding.
- In the Add Binding panel, select Exchange for Type of Destination to Bind, select an exchange from the Destination to Bind drop-down list, set Binding Key, and then click OK.