This topic describes how to view a connection between a vhost and a client in the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console. The connection information includes the IP address of the client, the connection status, the status of each channel on the connection, the number of messages sent per minute, and the number of messages received per minute.
- A vhost is created. For more information about how to create a vhost, see Create a vhost.
- The connection that you want to view under a vhost is started.
- Log on to the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click vhosts.
- On the vhosts page, select an instance, find the required vhost, and click Details in the Actions column.
Table 1. Connection-related parameters Parameter Description Connection The IP address of the client. Connection Name The connection name defined on the client. Accesskey ID The AccessKey ID of your account. State The status of the connection. SSL/TLS Specifies whether an SSL or TLS connection is enabled. Protocol The AMQP version. Channels The number of channels created on a connection. From Client (Count/s) The number of messages published per second from the producer. To Client (Count/s) The number of messages consumed per second by the consumer.
- Optional:Find the required connection and click Details in the Actions column.
Table 2. Channel-related parameters Parameter Description Channel The IP address of the client. State The status of the channel. Prefetch The upper limit of the messages that are not acknowledged in a channel or connection during message consumption. This parameter is specified by basic.qos based on AMQP 0-9-1. Unacked The number of messages for which the consumer does not return an ACK response. Publish (Count/s) The number of messages published per second from the producer. The number of messages confirmed per second by the consumer. Get (Count/s) The number of messages that are consumed per second. The messages are subscribed to by using the GET method. Deliver (Count/s) The number of messages delivered per second from Message Queue for RabbitMQ. Ack (Count/s) The number of ACK messages returned per second by the consumer.