This topic describes how to view a connection between a vhost and a client in the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console. The connection information includes the IP address of the client, the connection status, the status of each channel on the connection, the number of messages sent per minute, and the number of messages received per minute.
- Create a vhost.
- The connection that you want to view in a vhost is started.
- Log on to the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
- In the Resource Distribution section of the Overview page, select the region where your instance is located.
- On the Instances page, click the name of your instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click vhosts.
- On the vhosts page, find the vhost whose connection information you want to view and click Details in the Actions column. On the vhost Details page, view the connection information about the vhost on the Connection Details tab.
Table 1. Connection-related parameters Parameter Description Connection The IP address of the client. Connection Name The connection name defined on the client. AccessKey ID The AccessKey ID of your account. State The status of the connection. SSL/TLS Specifies whether an SSL or TLS connection is enabled. Protocol The version of Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP). Channels The number of channels created on the connection. Publish (Messages/s) The number of messages sent per second from the producer. Deliver (Messages/s) The number of messages consumed per second by the consumer.
- On the Connection Details tab, find the connection that you want to view and click Details in the Actions column to view details about the channels on the connection.
Table 2. Channel-related parameters Parameter Description Channel The IP address of the client. State The status of the channel. Prefetch The maximum number of unacknowledged messages on a channel or connection during message consumption. This parameter is specified by basic.qos based on AMQP 0-9-1. Unacked The number of messages for which the consumer does not return an acknowledgment (ACK) message. Publish (Messages/s) The number of messages sent per second from the producer. The number of messages acknowledged per second by the consumer. Get (Messages/min) The number of messages consumed per second by the consumer. The messages are subscribed to by using the GET method. Deliver (Messages/s) The number of messages delivered per second from Message Queue for RabbitMQ. ACK (Messages/min) The number of ACK messages returned per second by the consumer.