Message Queue for RabbitMQ limits the number of vhosts. If you no longer need to use a vhost, you can delete the vhost in the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
- Log on to the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
- In the Resource Distribution section of the Overview page, select the region where your instance is located.
- On the Instances page, click the name of your instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click vhosts.
- On the vhosts page, find the vhost that you want to delete, click More in the Actions column, and then select Delete.
- In the Note message, read the note and click OK.