This topic describes how to upgrade instance configurations in the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console to meet your business growth requirements.
You can update the following configuration items:
- Support Internet Access
- Internet TPS
- Peak TPS
Notice After you increase limits on clusters for an instance of Professional Edition, the actual limits depend on the number of queues in the instance. If you increase the value of Queues, the limits on clusters are also increased. For more information, see Limits on clusters.
- Log on to the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- On the Instances page, select an instance.
- In the Basic Information section, click Upgrade Instance.
- In the Confirm Modification message, click OK.
- On the Upgrade/Downgrade page, configure the upgrade parameters.
- Read and select Message Queue for RabbitMQ (Subscription) Terms of Service, and then click Buy Now.