When your business loads increase, you can adjust Peak TPS and Queues of your instance to larger values to prevent your business from being affected by insufficient resources. This topic shows you how to upgrade the configurations of an instance in the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
You can update the following configuration items:
- EIP Support
- Internet TPS
- Peak TPS
Notice After you increase limits on clusters for a Professional Edition instance, the actual limits depend on the value of Queues of the instance. If you increase the value of Queues, the limits on clusters are also increased. For more information, see Limits on clusters.
- Log on to the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
- In the Resource Distribution section of the Overview page, select the region where your instance is located.
- On the Instances page, click the name of your instance.
- On the Instance Details page, click Upgrade Configuration in the upper-right corner of the Overview section.
- Upgrade the configurations of the instance by using one of the following methods:
- In the panel that appears, set EIP Support, Peak TPS, and Queues, read and select Message Queue for RabbitMQ Subscription Terms of Service, and then click Buy Now.
- In the Unpaid Orders panel, confirm the order information and click Purchase.
- Click Go to Buy Page. On the Upgrade/Downgrade page, set EIP Support, Peak TPS, and Queues, read and select Message Queue for RabbitMQ Subscription Terms of Service, and then click Buy Now.
- On the Purchase page, confirm the order information and click Purchase.