Apsaradb for OceanBase provides the capability to monitor tenants and nodes. You can view monitoring data in the apsaradb for OceanBase console.
View monitoring data:
- Log on to the OceanBase console.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the OceanBase console, click clusters.
- On the clusters page, find the target cluster and click the cluster name in the-right corner to go to the cluster workbench.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the cluster console page, click .
- On the monitoring page, you can view tenant and node information. On the tenant list and node list monitoring information, click the target tenant name or node name to view the specific .
- On the monitoring information page of a tenant or node, you can view the associated nodes or associated tenants. You can also select a time period and view the monitoring values of the following metrics within this time period:
|Data source||Performance metric||Description|
|Tenant Data||TPS||The average number of DML statements executed per second.|
|QPS||The average number of DQL statements executed per second.|
|TPS response time||The average response time, in milliseconds, for DML statements.|
|QPS response time||The average response time, in milliseconds, for DQL statements.|
|Waiting queue||The average wait time for a request to be processed from its receipt to processing, in milliseconds.|
|Node data||Load||Node load.|
|CPU||The overall CPU usage.|
|Packet inflow||The size of the inbound traffic of physical network interface controller. Unit: MB /s.|
|Package outflow||The traffic size in the outbound direction of the network interface controller. Unit: MB /s.|
|Retransmission rate||The TCP retransmission rate.|
|Disk I /O wait||The average time consumed for each I /O from sending to ending, in milliseconds.|