You can modify the basic information about an accelerated domain in IP Application Accelerator (IPA) based on your needs. This topic describes how to modify the basic information for an accelerated domain in IPA.
- Log on to the Dynamic Route for CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click IP Application Accelerator.
- On the IP Application Accelerator page, find the target domain, and click Modify.
- In the Basic Information section, click Modify.
- In the Origin Settings dialog box, modify the origin information as needed.
Parameter Description IP You can specify the public IP addresses of one or more servers. Origin Domain You can specify the domain names of one or more origin servers.Note The origin domain name must not be the same as the accelerated domain name. Otherwise, a DNS resolution loop occurs, and the requests cannot be forwarded to the origin correctly. For example, if you set the accelerated domain name to dcdn.yourdomain.com, you can set the origin domain to img.yourdomain.com. Port Number Enter the port number as needed. Only one port can be specified. If you want to specify multiple ports, submit a ticket. Acceleration area Only greater China is supported. The domain name that you want to add must be ICP filed. For more information, see Domain filing.
- Click OK.