This topic describes how to create, configure, connect to, and use an ApsaraDB for ClickHouse cluster. This helps you understand the overall process from the purchase of an ApsaraDB for ClickHouse cluster to the use of the cluster.
Flowchart for quick start
The following flowchart shows the operations that you must perform before you use an ApsaraDB for ClickHouse cluster.
- Create a cluster describes how to purchase a cluster.
- Create an account describes how to create a database account to log on to the database.
- ApsaraDB for ClickHouse provides security features that help you protect your business. You can configure whitelists to control access to your database by specifying Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) blocks. For more information, see Configure a whitelist.
- Connect to a cluster describes how to connect to a cluster.
- Create a database describes how to use Data Management (DMS) to create a database.
- Create a table describes the statements used to create tables on master-replica clusters or standalone clusters.
- Import and query data describes how to use the official client of ClickHouse to import data.