This topic describes how to create an ApsaraDB for ClickHouse database account in the ApsaraDB for ClickHouse console.
- Use an Alibaba Cloud account to log on to the ApsaraDB for ClickHouse console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the cluster for which you want to configure a whitelist is deployed.
- On the Clusters page, click the ID of the cluster to go to the Cluster Information page.
- In the left-side navigation page, click Account Management. In the upper-right corner of the Account Management page, click Create Account.
- In the create account panel, configure parameters as prompted.
Parameter Description Database Account The name of the database account. The name must be 2 to 16 characters in length and can contain lowercase letters, digits, and underscores (_). The name must start with a lowercase letter and end with a lowercase letter or a digit. Password The password of the database account. The password must be 8 to 32 characters in length and must contain at least three of the following character types: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, digits, and special characters. Special characters include ! @ # $ % ^ & * () _ + - = Confirm Password The password of the database account. Enter the password again. Description Optional. The description of the database account.
- Click OK. The database account is created. You can create up to 500 database accounts for each cluster.