This topic describes the application scenarios of ApsaraDB for ClickHouse.
- Generate real-time operations and monitoring reports by using ApsaraDB for ClickHouse and business intelligence (BI) tools
- You can use ApsaraDB for ClickHouse to generate real-time interactive reports. This allows you to analyze your core business metrics in real time, such as the number of orders, the revenues, and the number of users. You can also build a system for user source analysis to figure out the sources of the page views (PVs) and unique visitors (UVs) from each channel.
- Use a variety of dimensions to query large amounts of data in real time
- ApsaraDB for ClickHouse allows you to use hundreds of dimensions to query an ultra-large wide table that contains hundreds of millions or even tens of billions of records. ApsaraDB for ClickHouse can return responses for such queries within 100 milliseconds. This ultra-low-latency query experience prevents interrupting the thinking of business developers and allows them to continuously query and analyze data and explore more business values.
Analyze user profiles
The amount of data continuously grows across all industries in the data-driven era. The demand for personalized operations becomes increasingly prominent. To meet this demand, user profiling systems are introduced as basic services for personalized operations. Real-time precision marketing is required in most industries, such as Internet, gaming, and education. User profiles are generated and used in real-time precision marketing to filter users and identify potential customers.
- Use ApsaraDB for ClickHouse to build a system for user behavior analysis
- ApsaraDB for ClickHouse allows you to use user group labels to filter user groups and perform statistical analysis on user group profiles in real time. You can set custom conditions to filter large amounts of detailed log records and analyze user behavior.
- Perform statistical analysis on user groups
- You can create a wide table that contains user feature data. Then, you can use user labels and filter conditions to perform statistical analysis on the features of user groups.
- Analyze and display visitor sources
- You can correlate the user behavior recorded in user access logs by using batch computing and offline computing, generate a wide table of user access paths, and then synchronize the wide table to ApsaraDB for ClickHouse. Then, you can use ApsaraDB for ClickHouse to build an interactive and visualized system for tracking and analyzing visitor sources.