This topic describes how to configure an HDFS connection in DataWorks.
- Log on to the DataWorks console. In the Workspaces section, find the target workspace and click Data Integration.
- On the Data Integration page, click Connection in the left-side navigation pane. On the page that appears, click Add Connection.
- In the Add Connection dialog box, click HDFS.
- In the Add HDFS Connection dialog box, configure the parameters as prompted.
Parameter Description Connection Name The name of the connection. The name can contain letters, digits, and underscores (_). It cannot start with a digit or underscore (_). Description The description of the connection. The description can be up to 80 characters in length. DefaultFS The address of the NameNode of the HDFS, in the
- Click Test Connection.
- After the connection passes the connectivity test, click Complete.
Description of connectivity test
- If the user-created data source is hosted on an ECS instance in a classic network, network connectivity is not guaranteed when nodes are deployed in the default resource group. We recommend that you use custom resource groups.
- Connectivity testing is not supported for data sources in VPCs. You can click Complete without testing the connectivity.