In the EDAS console, you can view the event information about applications that are deployed in Kubernetes clusters. This allows you to obtain the information about the application running status, and focus on problems in a timely manner.
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Applications page, select Region and Namespace. Select Container Service or Serverless Kubernetes Cluster from the drop-down list and click the name of the application that you want to view.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Application Event. Note This topic describes information about an earlier version of the console. If you use the new version of the console, click Back to Earlier Version at the top of the Application Overview page.
- Specify the following filter conditions for application events based on your requirements
and click Search For.
Table 1. Filter conditions for application events Parameter Description Source Type The values are Deployment, Pod, Service, and HorizontalPodAutoscaler. Source Name Enter the event source name, such as an application name or an application instance name. Cause of Event Enter the event cause, such as FailedScheduling of a pod. Event Level The values are Warning and Normal.Notice Take note of the warning-level events and check your application.
After you view an application event, you can perform corresponding operations based on the specific event information and business requirements. For more information, see the following related topics:
Typically, pod problems occur when applications are deployed in ACK clusters or serverless Kubernetes clusters of EDAS. For more information about the solutions, see Common pod errors.