When tags are bound to an unsuitable resource or are no longer applicable to resource management and retrieval, you can unbind multiple tags from resources at a time.
- You can unbind up to 20 tags at a time.
- After a tag is unbound, if the number of resources bound to the tag is zero, the tag is automatically deleted.
- Log on to the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Tags.
- On the Tags page, select a tag key from the tag key list on the left.
- Select a tag value in the tag value section on the right.Note If no tag value is available, Null is displayed.
- Select one or more resources, and then choose .
- On the Tags page, click Refresh.