ECS instances in VPCs are associated with Elastic IP addresses to have access to the Internet. You can modify the peak bandwidths of the Elastic IP addresses that are associated to subscription or pay-as-you-go ECS instances.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the target ECS instance and click Upgrade/Downgrade in the Actions column.
- In the Upgrade/Downgrade Wizard dialog box, select Bandwidth Adjustment and click Continue.
- Select a new peak bandwidth.
For more information, see Modify the peak bandwidth of an EIP.
- Select Elastic IP Agreement of Service and click Activate.