VPC-type ECS instances are associated with elastic IP addresses (EIPs) to access the Internet. This topic describes how to use the Bandwidth Adjustment feature to modify the peak bandwidth of an EIP. This feature applies to both subscription and pay-as-you-go instances.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the instance for which you want to modify the bandwidth and click Upgrade/Downgrade in the Actions column.
- In the Upgrade/Downgrade Wizard dialog box, select Bandwidth Adjustment and click Continue.
- Select a new peak bandwidth.For more information, see Upgrade or downgrade the bandwidth of a pay-as-you-go EIP.
- Read and select Elastic IP Agreement of Service and click Activate.Note You do not need to restart the instance after you modify the bandwidth. The new configurations take effect immediately.